Coronavirus help and support for our insurance customers

Park Home Insurance

Park home insurance designed for park home owners. Crafted around your needs, covering what matters to you most, and giving you peace of mind.

  • From your roof, to the contents under it – park home and contents cover
  • Our park home insurance includes storm or flood, escape of water and theft cover as standard
  • Optional additional covers including homecare emergency 24-hour helpline and assistance

Start your park home insurance quote online

Get a quote

Retrieve your quote >>

Broker portal login >>

Prefer to call? Speak to an adviser

0344 892 1413
0344 892 1413

Weekdays 9am – 5pm, Sat 9am – 12:30pm
Can’t get through right now? Request a callback

What does our park home insurance policy cover?

24-hour homecare emergency cover for your park home (optional)

It’s never convenient to find a burst pipe or leaking washing machine. Choose to include homecare emergency cover and we’ll provide a 24-hour service, dispatching an engineer or professional tradesman to carry out emergency repairs.

New for old cover for home and contents

If damaged beyond economical repair, we will replace your park home with a brand new or equivalent new model, and this is true for your contents too, up to £75,000. The only limitation is on clothing and linens where value will take into account wear and tear. Note, items such as furs will come under your personal possessions cover.

Escape of water, storm, fire and theft cover included as standard in your park home insurance

We can’t always predict when something may go wrong, that’s why we include all these covers as standard – for your peace of mind. From minor storm damage to a window, to the full bubbly flooding of suds from your washing machine damaging the floors and cupboards, it’s good to know that your park home is covered when it counts.

£75 standard excess on your park home insurance policy

There is a standard £75 excess applicable on the policy. If you want to increase your excess, you can select either £150 or £250, which can sometimes help reduce your overall premium. The only exception to the standard excess is in the (unlikely) event of ground movement (landslip, heave or subsidence) where we have a £500 excess. You can also select excess protection as an optional additional cover, so should you need to make a claim your excess will be reimbursed, up to £250 a year.

These are just some of the key features and exclusions, full details will be found in your policy wording. Show policy documents

Park Home Insurance Claims

At Towergate we’re proud of our claims service. Our friendly team are dedicated to reacting quickly and to keeping your claim moving forward.

We will talk you through the details of your claim and advise you of the next steps in the process, continuing to guide you through from notification through to settlement..

Need to make a claim?

We’re here to help so call us on:

0344 892 1416

Park Home Insurance Articles & Guides

Get tips and advice from our industry experts to ensure you get the best out of your park home insurance.

Park Home PB


Pitch Fee Reviews - How do they work?

The Mobile Homes Act 2013 introduced a new procedure for the review of pitch fees designed to make the process much more transparent and hopefully to reduce pitch fee disputes. In this article we run through the process of pitch fee reviews, from review forms to notice periods.

Park Home Emergency Assistance


Home Care Emergency Assistance For Park Homes

As part of our park home insurance video series this video explains the benefits of our home care emergency assistance cover and how it can help you. Check out the video to find out more...

Park Home Insurance FAQs

What is blanket cover and why do I need it?

We provide blanket cover on our park home policies which means you will be insured up to £500,000 for the replacement of the park home and up to £75,000 for the replacement of your contents. This also includes other aspects such as the debris removal and re-siting a new home onto your plot. Note, restrictions will apply, so please refer to your policy wording.

Can I pay in instalments?

If you would prefer to spread the cost of your policy you have the option of setting up a Direct Debit to pay your premium in equal monthly instalments through our preferred provider, Premium Credit Limited (PCL).

To find out more about PCL and direct debit payments, select Direct Debit.

To understand more about how PCL work together with Towergate, please read our regulatory information.

What type of quote do you need?

Request a callback

Full name   Contact number     Email address     Please note: This service operates only during office hours.