Military Adventure Training Insurance

Insurance for military adventure training. Offering worldwide cover for over 200 activities.

About Military Adventure Training Insurance

Test Icon1

Specialist customer service team

Our dedicated customer service team specialises in insurance for military personnel and are available 5 days a week should you have any questions or require any changes to your policy.

Test Icon2

Dedicated military adventure training claims team

Claims on our Adventure Training policy are handled by Millstream Underwriting Limited who have a trained claims team on hand to assist you. The team are available Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm.

Test Icon3

Emergency assistance number

If you fall ill or are injured you can call the Emergency Assistance Service on 020 7183 3756 and they will advise you of the best course of action to take.

Test Icon4

Group military adventure training insurance

We can also offer group policies to cover yourself and those who travel with you.

Features of Military Adventure Training Insurance

Standard cover

Helivac cover

If it’s deemed necessary by the 24 hour emergency medical services team, we would cover your helicopter evacuation. This would fall under your medical emergency expense cover which insures you up to £10 million.

Military adventure training kit and equipment cover

We will cover damage or theft to your equipment and kit whilst in use or in locked storage.

Loss of money

We will cover you for loss of monies that belongs to you or that you are responsible for whilst on your trip. Please see the policy wording for limits applicable.

Interruption cover

Cost of irrecoverable charges relating to cancellation of lessons, loss of use of hired kit and equipment or ski passes due to adverse weather conditions.

How do I make a claim?

When you need to make a claim, we’ll guide you through the process and get your claim settled as quickly as possible.


Find your insurance documents

and make sure you have all your information at hand, including your policy number


Call the claims team

on 01242 533 748 and explain exactly what happened


Provide photos if requested

to help us understand what happened as quickly as we can

Relaxed Person Making Claim

These are the FAQs


How is family defined?


Policyholder and spouse or partner living together for at least 6 months and their dependent children living at home aged 0-17 years (inclusive) (or under 23 if in full-time education and normally living at the family home) on the date of issue.


Am I covered for trips in my country of residence?


You are covered for trips within your country of residence if it is pre-booked, paid accommodation and for two nights or more. Please see our Important Information page for full details of the policy cover for trips within your country of residence.


Are Greenland and Iceland covered under Europe?


Greenland is classed as Worldwide and Iceland is Europe.


Is Russia covered under European policies?


Yes, as long as you’re travelling West of the Ural Mountains (including St. Petersburg and Moscow). All areas East of the Ural Mountains such as Siberia are classed as worldwide.


For group policies can I change the names of travellers after paying?


Yes, but only if advised to us before the departure date.


Am I covered for helicopter evacuation?


If it is deemed medically necessary for helivac then yes, the policy provides Emergency medical expenses cover up to £10m regardless of whether medical evacuation is required by road or air ambulance.


Where can I find full details of my policy?


We have provided a summary of the key features of the policy, above. For details of the terms and conditions applicable, please refer to the insurance product information document and policy wording, which are available during the quotation process.