Travel Insurance

Travel Insurance

Relaxing or adventurous? We provide travel insurance with a choice of cover options.

About Travel Insurance


Choose your trip duration

Choose from single trip or annual multi trip cover


Adventure activity cover

Planning an adventurous activity? Give our team a call to see if we can cover it


Four travel insurance options available

Four levels of cover available – select the level that meets your travel needs

Direct Debit

Pay for your travel cover by Direct Debit

You can split your payments into instalments

Features of Travel Insurance

Standard cover

Single or annual multi trip cover

Choose from single trip cover if you’re planning on a one off break, or you need cover for up to 365 consecutive days of touring the world. Alternatively, you can opt for our Annual Multi Trip policy which will cover up to 62 consecutive days and for as many adventures as you'd like during the policy term.

Travel insurance extensions available

Should you require it, you have the choice to add on some additional extensions to your single or annual multi trip cover for an additional premium. Whether it’s a skiing holiday, a golfing or fishing trip or you require additional cover for your wedding overseas, you’ll have the option to add some additional cover and tailor the policy to suit you.

Additional sports and activities

We cover a variety of adventurous sports and activities from alligator wrestling to shark diving to bungee jumping. Whatever the activity we’re pretty sure we can cover it – just give us a call to find out.

Emergency medical treatment and expenses

Cover is included for medical expenses including repatriation under the SunWorld policies and you can get cover for up to £15 million for Medical Emergency and Repatriation Expenses. An excess may apply but we do recommend you to get a GHIC card to allow you to benefit from the health care arrangements which exist between countries within the EU/EEA or Switzerland. In Australia you must enrol with a local MEDICARE office after the first occasion you see medical treatment and make sure you call the Emergency Claims Assistance Service for guidance. All claims are handled within the UK.

Travel Insurance FAQs


Will I be able to be insured if I have a medical condition?


This will be assessed on a case by case basis. The medical screening experts will ask you several questions relating to your health condition and this will determine whether we are able to offer you cover. Please be reassured, everything you tell the team is treated with the utmost confidentiality and your details will not be shared with anyone outside of the organisation. 


What if my baggage doesn't arrive?


You'll need to notify the airline within 24 hours and obtain a Property Irregularity Report (PIR) or its equivalent. Keep hold of your tickets and any luggage tags too. Following a delay of at least 12-hours, if you have needed to purchase essential items, please retain all receipts to help substantiate reimbursement.


I want to take my laptop/tablet when I travel - is this covered?


Limits range between £200 to £500 and are dependent on cover levels. Tablets are covered on the Premier/Premier Plus products.


What do I need to do if I fall ill abroad?


Please contact the appropriate claim details above.

How do I make a claim?

When you need to make a claim, we’ll guide you through the process and get your claim settled as quickly as possible.


Find your insurance documents

and make sure you have all your information at hand, including your policy number


Call the claims team

on 03450 744 838 and explain exactly what happened


Provide photos if requested

to help us understand what happened as quickly as we can

Relaxed Person Making Claim