Military Kit and Home Insurance Buyer's Guide

In this guide we’ll take you through the key points of our military cover, explain them in straightforward terms and give you some insight into our policies.

What is military kit and home insurance?

Military kit and home insurance is designed to cover a range of possessions owned or rented by military personnel, including uniforms and kit issued to them, personal possessions, home contents and buildings insurance for homeowners. 

We can offer to cover your possessions anywhere in the world while you are on MOD posting.

8 Military kit

Covering your military kit and home with Towergate

As a specialist insurer we’ve come to know what military personnel want from their insurance. Combined with our flexible and helpful approach to customer service, we’re confident that our cover and service will give you financial confidence and provide essential support where it’s needed most.

Should you need to claim, simply give us a call on 01242 533747 or visit our military kit insurance or military home insurance pages.

This is a marketing article from Towergate Insurance.