Travel Insurance

Relaxing or adventurous? We provide travel insurance with a choice of cover options.

  • Choose from single trip or annual multi trip cover
  • Planning an adventurous activity? Give our team a call to see if we can cover it

Got a question or want us to call you back? Submit an enquiry

Get a quote

Or call our team to discuss your travel insurance needs

0330 123 2249
0330 123 2249

Weekdays 9am - 5pm (4pm on the first Friday of each month)
Can’t get through right now? Request a callback

Feefo logo



Features of our travel insurance include:

Single or Annual Multi Trip cover

Choose from single trip cover if you’re planning on a one off break, or you need cover for up to 365 consecutive days of touring the world. Alternatively, you can opt for our Annual Multi Trip policy which will cover up to 31 consecutive days and for as many adventures as you'd like during the policy term.

Additional Extensions

Should you require it, you have the choice to add on some additional extensions to your single or annual multi trip cover for an additional premium. Whether it’s a skiing holiday, a golfing or fishing trip or you require additional cover for your wedding overseas, you’ll have the option to add some additional cover and tailor the policy to suit you.

Additional sports and activities

We cover a variety of adventurous sports and activities from alligator wrestling to shark diving to bungee jumping. Whatever the activity we’re pretty sure we can cover it – just give us a call to find out.

Cover if you've already travelled

If you've forgotten to purchase travel insurance prior to your trip don’t worry, we can provide cover as long as you haven’t been out of the country for more than 17 days, and you haven’t purchased another travel insurance policy for the first part of your trip. We’ll be able to give you the peace of mind you need for up to 31 days from inception.

These are just some of the key features and exclusions, full details will be found in your policy wording. Show policy documents

Travel Insurance Claims

This policy is administered by Travel Insurance Facilities (TIF) and Union Reiseversicherung AG (URV). TIF have a specialist travel claims team, so it's the friendly team at TIF you'll speak to if you need to make a claim.

They’ll talk you through the details of your claim and advise you of the next steps in the process. If you’re claiming for any stolen property, make sure you have reported your loss to the Police and have obtained a written report and reference number - this will help with your claim.

We would also recommend you share your policy details with your next of kin, just in case they need to act on your behalf should you fall ill and you’re unable to make any contact with our claims team.

Need to make a claim?

Call us on:

(+44) 0203 829 6761

The team are available from 9am-5pm Monday to Friday.

Alternatively you can email the team: or find a claims form online here:

Make sure you include; your policy number, a phone number to reach you on, details of your claim and photos where possible and relevant.

Travel Insurance Articles & Guides

Read more travel related content:

Guide To Travel Insurance


Guide to Travel Insurance

Travel insurance can cover for a variety of different incidents, from lost luggage to sickness or injury. However, many people still travel without it, leaving themselves...

View article


How to Protect Your Home While You're Away

Unoccupied home insurance requires that the property looks ‘lived in’ even when it isn't, likewise we don’t want to advertise our absence when we’re away on holiday to potential thieves. We've look into the useful tips you can use to secure your home while you’re away.

Travel Insurance FAQs

Can I take out travel insurance if I've already travelled?

Yes, providing you have not started your trip more than 17 days ago and you haven’t been insured for any part of your trip with another insurance policy, then we can start single trip cover immediately.

What if my baggage doesn't arrive?

You’ll need to notify the airline within 24 hours and obtain a Property Irregularity Report (PIR) or its equivalent. Keep hold of your tickets and any luggage tags too.

I want to take my laptop/tablet when I travel. Is this covered?

The limit on our standard policy is £100 (single trip) or £200 per item (annual multi trip), so this is most likely not suitable for a laptop. However, sometimes a laptop may be covered elsewhere like on your home contents insurance, so it's worth checking with your insurer. If you are travelling on business we have an extension available for an additional premium so you can protect your business equipment.

What do I need to do if I fall ill abroad?

Call the 24 hour Emergency Assistance Facilities helpline on +44 (0)020 3901 1722 and they will help you locate the nearest suitable facility. We will also cover associated expenses such as a need for necessary surgical or medical treatment. We’ll also cover travel and accommodation costs if another person on your trip is required to travel with you for medical reasons. This doesn't apply to any routine non-emergency tests or treatment. Just be aware an excess may apply to this section of cover.

Request a callback

Full name   Contact number     Email address     Please note: This service operates only during office hours.