About Reiki Insurance


Specialist reiki cover in just five minutes

No need to wait to get covered, simply get a quote and cover in five minutes (refer to your policy wording for full details)


No hidden fees or charges

Making sure you know that you will not have further costs down the line


Professional indemnity up to £5 million

Cover for damages awarded against you, and the associated defence costs


Reiki cover all in one place

Public liability, products liability and professional indemnity in one policy

Features of Reiki Insurance

Standard cover

Cover for working in a number of locations

Our flexible cover means we can cover you to work in a variety of locations – from clients’ homes, festivals, classes and even over the phone or Skype. In addition, if you run your own practice from a rented or owned business premises we can also provide buildings and contents insurance.

Member of a professional reiki body?

Are you a member of the UK Reiki Federation, The Reiki Council or The Reiki Guild? You could be eligible for a minimum 10% discount just for being a member of these professional bodies. There are others too, so let our advisers know and find out what discounts you could receive.

Professional indemnity up to £5 million

Should the advice or guidance you give to your clients be incorrect and cause them a loss or injury, our policies provide professional indemnity to pay for damages awarded in favour of the claimant, along with the associated defence costs. We are able to provide up to £5 million and can be flexible, depending on your circumstances.

Cyber and employers' liability for reiki

If you need something extra, we can also provide Cyber Insurance and Employers' Liability Insurance, cover for cash and events insurance. So, however your business grows, or diversifies, we’re here to help you find the protection that you need.

Reiki Insurance FAQs


Do I need loss of income insurance? Is this covered?


We do offer loss of income and business interruption insurance, as well as various other business insurances, but not as part of this package. If you require any of these covers, we can provide them via our business insurance department, and a member of the team will be happy to advise you further.


How do I know what level of liability cover I need?


Every profession is open to different risks and claims. As these are unforeseeable events, it’s not possible for us to recommend any level of cover. Our best advice, is to select the highest amount of cover you can reasonably afford. We can, however, offer flexibility on your policy, meaning that if you need to raise or lower the level of cover at any time, we can accommodate this.


Do I still need insurance after I stop practising?


You may want to consider run-off cover to provisionally cover you against claims made against you for work done while you were practising. Our advisers will be able to set this up for you.


Is my equipment covered?


This policy is designed to cover the practitioner, not a business or property. If you require extra cover for equipment, we can set this up at the same time with a business or home insurance policy which will offer the relevant cover for your stock, cash and premises too.


Where can I find more information about monthly Direct Debit?


Our cover protects you for accidental damage caused by a variety of visitors who use your premises. Let us know if you can think if there is anything out of the ordinary who might cause damage and we’ll do our best to cover you. Unfortunately, insurance policies won’t include cover for general wear and tear.

How do I make a claim?

When you need to make a claim, we’ll guide you through the process and get your claim settled as quickly as possible.


Find your insurance documents

and make sure you have all your information at hand, including your policy number


Call the claims team

on 0330 123 5921 and explain exactly what happened


Provide photos if requested

to help us understand what happened as quickly as we can

Relaxed Person Making Claim