Sports Club Insurance

Every sports club has its own way of doing things and a unique set of insurance needs. We can arrange a selection of cover options tailored to your club’s key risks, so you can focus on the next win.

0344 892 1664

Mon-Thu 8:30am-5.30pm, Fri 8:30am-5pm

Request a callback

Sports Club Insurance


Flexible sports club insurance

We’ll approach our trusted panel of insurers to help find you the exact cover your club needs…not a one-size-fits-all policy.


Cover for clubs large and small

We organise bespoke cover for clubs large and small, from professional teams to amateur organisations.


Pick the cover options that work for you

Our friendly advisors can help you choose the key covers your organisation requires.

Direct Debit

Pay for your sports club cover by Direct Debit

You can choose to split your payment into 10 monthly instalments. Please read our dedicated page on Direct Debit.

Features of Sports Club Insurance

Standard cover

Buildings insurance for your club's premises

Whatever the size and shape of your club's building, can include playing surfaces if required. We can offer you a range of buildings cover to protect you for fire, flood, accidental damage, escape of water and malicious damage losses.

Commercial buildings insurance with property owners’ liability cover

Property Owners and Public Liability cover – supplemental to any cover provided by your national governing body or similar, we can provide cover to protect you against claims from third parties who suffer accidental bodily injury on your premises or arising from your club activities due to your fault.

Choose additional cover options to protect your sports club

Our advisors will work with you to arrange tailored cover that protects every area of your club. Options include Contents, Machinery and Plant, Floodlights and Sports Equipment as well as Cyber, Travel and Loss Recovery.

Optional Business Interruption cover

Sometimes, unforeseen circumstances can mean your club has to cease activity for a period. Business Interruption cover can help to protect your club financially until it’s back to business as usual.

How do I make a claim?

When you need to make a claim, we’ll guide you through the process and get your claim settled as quickly as possible.


Find your insurance documents

and make sure you have all your information at hand, including your policy number


Call the claims team

on 0344 892 1384 and explain exactly what happened


Provide photos if requested

to help us understand what happened as quickly as we can

Relaxed Person Making Claim

Sports Club Insurance FAQs


Can you arrange cover for small, local sports clubs?


Yes, we can help to arrange cover for sports clubs of all sizes, whether you’re a small village cricket club, or a large team.


I'm not sure what types of cover our sports club needs, what should I do?


Our advisors will be happy to find out more about your club and talk you through the cover options available. We can then approach our trusted panel of insurers to find the best quotes for your needs.


Where do I start?


It’s a good idea to think about your sports club and how it operates. Does it have premises, is there a licensed bar? Do you have employees or volunteers? Do you travel as a team for matches and events? Will you be hosting public events on your premises? This kind of information will help our advisor to organise tailored cover that fits your requirements.


Our sports club is only open during a particular season, do we need year-round cover?


Yes, you will need cover for your sports club all year round. Our advisors can look to incorporate any seasonal changes, e.g. bar stocks 


Do all sports clubs have to take out Personal Accident cover?


It depends on the type of club you operate. For example, the Football Association states that all football clubs need both public liability and personal accident cover.  


Does your commercial buildings insurance include business interruption cover?


This can be included if you occupy the property for commercial purposes ensuring you are covered financially for loss of profit, should you have to close your premises due to an insured loss, such as a fire, storm, flood or burst pipes, etc (check your policy document for full details).


Can you cover my equipment away from my commercial building?


We can arrange cover to suit your needs and can cover items taken away from your premises.


Can you cover cash kept at my premises?


We can add cover for money held on the premises during business hours as well as overnight. We can also include cover for transit to/from the bank. The cover and terms depend upon the cash values at risk.


Who are the insurers?


This depends on the policy you have chosen. We act as insurance brokers and have access to a panel of carefully selected insurers and specialist schemes. You may receive quotes from a few different insurers depending on the cover you request as we will seek policies from our panel of insurers. The name of your insurers will be stated in your quotation documents together with the names of those approached.


Can I pay in instalments?


To help you spread the cost of your premiums, we offer a quick and easy direct debit scheme for spreading payment over ten months. Please visit our dedicated Direct Debit page to find out more.


Where can I find more information about monthly Direct Debit?


If you would like to know more about our monthly payment option, please visit our dedicated Direct Debit page.