Coronavirus help and support for our insurance customers

Nightclub Insurance

Night club owners need peace of mind from their insurance so that you can focus on giving your customers the best possible service and experience.

  • Get cover for many different types of clubs and venues
  • Tailored liability insurance limits set by you
  • Cover for additional one off events and entertainments

Submit your nightclub quote request online and we'll get back to you

Get a quote error retrieving broker login link

Got a special request? Call our team to see what they can do for you

01493 845 305
01493 845 305

Weekdays 9am - 5pm
Can’t get through right now? Request a callback

Find out more about our specialist nightclub policies here:

Types of venue

Some of the properties we can cover include nightclubs, late night bars and pubs, entertainment venues, concert venues and one-off events. We also provide pub and restaurant insurance so have experience in providing even the most diverse venues with an insurance policy. Simply give us a call and our expert advisors will be able to help decide on the best course of action.

Public and employers liability

We can provide cover of up to £5,000,000 for sums you become legally liable to pay in respect of accidental injury to any person, or accidental loss or damage to their material property, happening in the course of your business or caused by the nature or condition of anything sold or supplied by your business. We also provide up to £10,000,000 for sums you become legally liable to pay as damages, together with your legal costs and expenses relating to an injury to an employee for which you are legally liable.


Even if you’re not planning foam parties, pyrotechnic displays or aerial performers, it’s still very important that the insurers fully understand the entertainment activities within your business. We will have a detailed discussion with you to ensure that you have the correct protection in place, and if you’re not partaking in 'high risk' activities, that the insurer's premium reflects this too!

Contents insurance for night clubs

Contents insurance covers your fixtures and fittings, equipment and stock. In the case of a night club this means things like your lighting, sound equipment, bar stock and cash. We can also cover against the leakage of beer and beverages from pumped containers, subsequent damage to contents and a range of other perils specific to your trade. We can additionally provide building insurance if you own the building or your lease makes it your responsibility to insure.

Nightclub Insurance Claims

Towergate have many years' experience working together with pubs, clubs and licensed trade venues. We not only understand your industry and the risks involved, but also the subtle differences from one business to the other and are experts in finding the best service for you.

If you need to make a claim then we will be your first point of call. Depending on the circumstances, insurers may appoint loss adjusters to deal with the claim or other assistance may be able to be provided. We will also be available to assist with your claim throughout to help reach a settlement at the earliest opportunity by the insurer

Need to make a claim?

0344 346 0539

Call us or email us with; your policy number, a phone number to reach you on, details of your claim and photos where possible and relevant.

Nightclub Insurance Articles & Guides

We try to provide you with the information that will help you understand the insurance you need:

Liability Infographic Final News Header


Liability Insurance: An Infographic Guide

If you're a business owner, the likelihood is you'll need some liability insurance. Our infographic explains why it's so important to get covered and the circumstances in which you'll need public, professional, employers, product and director's and officer's liability insurance.

Employers Liability Guide Small

insurance guide

A Guide to Employers' Liability Insurance

Whether you have one employee or an expanding workforce, employers’ liability insurance is a vital part of your liability insurance for your business.

Pub Facts Did You Know


Pub Facts - Did You Know?

The great British pub has been the centre of our communities for centuries. As providers of specialist pub insurance and restaurant insurance we have come up with the following interesting facts.

Airbnb Hammock


A Guide to Airbnb Insurance

As an Airbnb host there are an array of different policies that could apply to your scenario. In this guide we’ll explain the kind of insurance you will need as an Airbnb host and how it will protect you.

Nightclub Insurance FAQs

What do I have to insure under a licensed trade policy?

By law you must have employers' liability insurance assuming you have any staff. However it is also advisable to insure for:

  • Insurance for your assets including bar/kitchen equipment, fixtures and fittings, tenants improvements and of course the buildings if required.

  • Insurance to protect the business profits from business interruption.

  • Insurance against third party liability, i.e. if you are legally liable to pay for an incident which results in an incident that result in loss or damage to a third party while on your premises.

  • Loss of licence.

  • Personal accident.

  • Your household contents if you live at the premises.

Why do I have to declare my annual turnover?

This enables us to determine the premium of your policy and helps us check that your profit is insured adequately for business interruption.

We have trouble obtaining quotes for our business as we open late and provide entertainment at our premises. Can you help?

Not all insurers will insure absolutely everything, however because we have more than one facility we will try to find an insurer who will understand and accept your risk.

If I find a lower quote will you match or better it?

We will do our best! Subject to full details of the quote and the insurance provider you have received it from.

Can I pay in instalments?

To help you spread the cost of your premiums, we offer a quick and easy direct debit scheme for spreading payment over ten months. Please visit our dedicated Direct Debit page to find out more.

Request a callback

Full name   Contact number     Email address     Please note: This service operates only during office hours.