Caravan Park and Campsite Insurance

Covering your residential or holiday park through all seasons, so you can focus on what’s important to you- your business.

Business can be as changeable as the British weather and mishaps can come in all different shapes and sizes. We offer our camping park owners the protection to keep their business running smoothly, and the option to earn income by providing insurance services for privately owned caravans on your site.

Free membership to Health & Safety Click

We give you a free membership to Health and Safety Click, usually £250

Health & safety Click is a site dedicated to risk assessment and the latest health and safety legislation. We make sure you’re in the know, that way there’s less chance that accidents will happen, good for you and good for us.*

*Offer available with purchase of a Site Operators Insurance policy only. If you cancel your policy at any time, your membership will also be cancelled.

0344 346 3270
0344 346 3270 Weekdays 9am - 5pm
Get a quote Request a callback

Caravan park and campsite insurance

Log on to Park Life 

Every caravan park we have come across is unique in one way or another, that’s why we insure a range of different amenities and buildings on parks:

  • Static caravans

  • Glamping units

  • Play areas

  • Swimming pools

  • Lodges

  • Touring caravans

  • Park homes

The main features that can be included to protect your park include:

  • Material damage

  • Business interruption

  • Employer’s liability

  • Public liability

  • Rent receivable and payable

  • Loss of revenue

  • Goods in transit

  • Money and PA assault

  • Deterioration of stock

However if you require additional cover or have something a little different you would like to discuss with us, just speak to one of the team. We can arrange a local representative to provide a free review and quotation.

Would you like to offer Holiday Caravan insurance to your owners?

Offer an additional service on site, whilst earning extra income. We provide two insurance schemes for private owners on your site.

Parklife is a fully supported insurance solution you can offer for the private owners on your site. Manage policies online through our Parklife portal with as much training and support as you need.

Bright Blue allows you to recommend Towergate to individuals on your site without having to worry about the additional responsibility of managing administration. You can rely on us to manage the insurance whilst still earning a commission.


Read more about our insurance schemes

Prefer to spread the cost of your policy?

Paying by direct debit is an affordable and convenient way to pay for your policy. Through our preferred provider, Premium Credit Limited (PCL)*, you have the option of setting up a Direct Debit to pay your premium in equal monthly instalments.

To find out more about PCL and direct debit payments, select Direct Debit.

*To understand more about how PCL work together with Towergate, please read our Regulatory Information.


Caravan Park Insurance Exclusions

We can cover a whole host of different risks on your site but there are general exclusions that will apply and we would like to make sure you are aware of these.

Unless the following have been caused as a direct result of an insured peril such as a fire, we cannot cover loss or damage:

  • Loss or damage to recreational property in the open is restricted to £1,000 maximum sum insured

  • Pollution or Contamination is excluded, unless it is as a result of damage or destruction caused by a specifically insured peril

  • Mechanical and Electrical Breakdown

  • Gradual Deterioration, wear and tear, and depreciation

  • Damage caused by moth, vermin, insects, damp, mildew or rust 

These are just some of the key exclusions/limitations, full details will be found in policy wordings.


Caravan site insurance FAQs

Is this insurance just for Caravan Parks?

Park Operators insurance is for all types of sites including holiday parks, park home residential sites, chalet or lodge sites, the more traditional caravan sites and camping or touring sites. As the cover is a tailor cover, we can mix and match the sections of the policy to suit your requirements.

Why do we need Public Liability insurance for our park?

Public liability insurance protects you and your business should a member of the public injure themselves on site and consequently seek compensation. As you can imagine, there are many ways a person might injure themselves whilst on your park and that’s why it’s important to have public liability insurance in place.

Public liability insurance for caravan parks will cover the legal costs around defending a claim, as well as any damages you have to pay to the injured party if you are found to have been negligent.

Are we covered when towing third-party caravans?

Yes, we understand there are some sites where moving touring caravans for your customers is all part of the service. If this is true on your site, just let us know. We can arrange an extension to your cover to include towing third party caravans; it won’t even cost you any extra.

Am I able to cover our sales/rental caravans?

Yes, we can set up policies to cover stock caravans you have for sale or for rent. Just make sure you let us know.

Why should I choose Towergate for my commercial insurance?

Our size and financial strength mean we can offer businesses reliable cover and great value. Towergate are specialists within the Caravan Insurance Industry and as such we provide you with the insurance solutions to match your business needs.

Who can I offer insurance to under the ParkLife and BrightBlue schemes?

Both the Parklife and BrightBlue schemes are specifically aimed at Caravan or Holiday site operators. They provide an insurance solution for the Site Owner to pass on to the individuals that own caravans, lodges or chalets on their site. In addition, through commission, they provide an income for the Site owner for the operation of the scheme.

How do I get commercial insurance for my park?

Our friendly advisers are ready to help set you up with a suitable commercial insurance package for your site. Simply call us on 0344 346 3270 for an assessment of your requirements by one of our dedicated Parks team. Alternatively, if you are looking to earn commission by offering insurance to your residents via our Parklife or BrightBlue schemes, the very same friendly advisors can also help organise this.

Where can I find more information about monthly Direct Debit?

If you want to know more about our monthly payment option, please read our dedicated page on Direct Debit.


Park insurance claims promise

Should you need to make a claim, we will make the process as straightforward as possible. Our claims team are in the same office in Cheltenham so your call won’t be passed around the country.

At Towergate Holiday Caravans we only use loss adjusters who have experience with holiday and residential parks. We know they will be mindful of the relationship between you and your customer. In addition, if your park has local connections we will always seek to utilise these so your claim is dealt with as quickly as possible.

Parklife administration

Parklife administration

Need to log-in to ParkLife?

Log in now

Would you like to offer Holiday Caravan insurance to your owners?

Read a bit more on the benefits of our scheme insurance:

Read more about our insurance schemes

0344 346 3270
0344 346 3270 Weekdays 9am - 5pm
Get a quote Request a callback
Feefo logo



Request a callback

Full name   Contact number     Email address     Please note: This service operates only during office hours.