Zumba Instructor Insurance

Zumba Instructor Insurance

Zumba Instructor insurance that includes a complete business liability package.

About Zumba Instructor Insurance


Specialist cover for Zumba instructors in just five minutes

No need to wait to get covered, simply get a Zumba instructor insurance quote and cover easily and quickly


No hidden fees or charges

Making sure you know that you will not have further costs down the line


Professional indemnity up to £10 million for Zumba instructors

Cover for any costs awarded against you


Zumba instructor cover all in one place

Public liability, products liability and professional indemnity in one Zumba instructor policy

Features of Zumba Instructor Insurance

Standard cover

Shows and Performances covered

Should you be arranging shows or performances throughout the year, our policy automatically provides cover for your potential liability for loss or injury to the audience for up to 20 shows/performances with a maximum audience size of 500 persons.

Compensation claims covered for Zumba instructors

There is no cap on how much a compensation claim can be in the UK. This means a claim could be hundreds of thousands, even millions of pounds. Your policy can protect you against claims for compensation for financial loss suffered by your customers.

Protection against defence costs

As well as covering successful compensation claims against you, our Zumba instructor policy can also cover you for the defence costs of an unsuccessful claim, including loss of earnings. If you suspect a claim is being raised we’ve teamed up with a 24-hour helpline service which can provide instant impartial advice.

Specialist policies tailored to your needs

We offer policies designed for dance teachers, Zumba instructors, personal trainers and more, meaning you can be confident you have the right cover. And what’s more, we can source discounts for many of our customers who belong to professional organisations and industry bodies.

Zumba instructor Insurance FAQs


How do I know how much cover I need?


You are unlikely to find an insurance company who will advise you exactly on how much cover you need. It is your responsibility to take out adequate cover although our advisors can go through your options over the phone and explain how you might want to calculate this cost. Alternatively, many industry organisations or professional bodies will likely be able to offer you some advice.


If I work from home, do I still need professional indemnity insurance?


Professionals who send out products, offer advice of some kind, or provide some services from their own home can still cause harm for which they may be liable. For this reason it’s important you don’t make an assumption that you can’t do any damage when tucked away in your own home, and that you speak with an advisor about your risks.


What happens if I retire or cease trading?


When you stop trading or retire, we recommend you still have something called ‘run off’ cover. This means that claims raised against you for an event that happened while you were trading are covered (a claim can be raised any time several years after the fact). When you are ready we can arrange cover for you for this.


Do I receive a discount as a member of a professional association?


Many of our customers can get a discount on their Zumba instructor insurance simply by being a member of a professional association or industry body. What’s more, for many of these, we also offer profession specific policies too. This means you can get specific cover with great discounts! Speak to one of our advisors to find out how much you can save.


Are there any exclusions?


Please refer to your policy wording in respect of any T&Cs or exclusions that apply.


Can I pay in instalments?


If you would prefer to spread the cost of your policy you have the option of setting up a direct debit to pay your premium in equal monthly instalments through our preferred provider, Premium Credit Limited (PCL).

To find out more about PCL and direct debit payments, please read our dedicated page on direct debit.

To understand more about how PCL works together with Towergate, please read our regulatory information.

How do I make a claim?

When you need to make a claim, we’ll guide you through the process and get your claim settled as quickly as possible.


Find your insurance documents

and make sure you have all your information at hand, including your policy number


Call the claims team

on 0330 123 5063 and explain exactly what happened


Provide photos if requested

to help us understand what happened as quickly as we can

Relaxed Person Making Claim