Vintage Tractor Insurance

Cover for vintage tractors from our sister company Walker Midgley.

About Vintage Tractor Insurance


Specialist vintage tractor insurance

Specialist vintage tractor cover and advice from experts


Diverse vintage tractor insurance options

Optional covers available for trailers, implements, home workshops and personal accident


Personal claims service

Personal service for your vintage tractor claims


Multiple vehicles insured

You can insure multiple vintage tractors with us

Features of Vintage Tractor Insurance

Standard cover

Specialists in vintage tractor insurance for UK and mainland Europe

Walker Midgley have been leading specialists in the vintage tractor insurance market for 20 years and understand the needs of enthusiasts. Covers available include public liability, accidental damage, fire and theft, for both the UK and mainland Europe.

Combined vintage tractor covers policy

We can cover your vintage tractor motor insurance as well as being able to add additional covers such as road and farm trailers, implements, home workshop buildings, tools, machinery, stock and personal accident, all under the same policy.

Home workshop insurance

We can offer cover for your home workshop, protecting not only damage to the buildings but also loss and damage to workshop machinery, stock, tools and equipment.

Amend, renew and accept your vintage tractor policy online

Our quote and buy web portal allows you to set up immediate cover online, as well as amend and renew your policy. You are also able to store and have your documents emailed to you.

Tractor Insurance FAQs


What is a vintage tractor?


Vintage tractors are vehicles 25 or more years old. A tractor is a vehicle with two or more axles and which is constructed for use for work off-road in connection with agriculture or forestry.


What covers are available with your vintage tractor insurance?


Vintage tractor covers we can offer include:

  • Public and products liability, including regarding the Road Traffic Act
  • Loss or damage to your road trailer and its contents (such as tools and equipment) in the UK and temporarily elsewhere
  • Accidental damage, fire and theft cover for your vintage tractor if damaged, stolen or taken without your permission anywhere in the UK or Europe


Can I cover more than one vintage tractor?


Yes, you can insure multiple tractors with us. You can cover up up to five vintage tractors online, or if you need to insure more than this, please call us on 01142502770 to discuss your requirements.


Do you cover vintage tractors for business use?


We are not able to insure business use on our online system, but if you call us on 01142502770 we will be able to help.


Can you cover more than one driver for vintage tractors?


Yes, our vintage tractor policy is an 'any driver' policy for any licensed driver aged 17 or over.


Do you cover tractors under 25 years old?


Yes, call us to discuss your requirements on 01142502770.

How do I make a claim?

When you need to make a claim, we’ll guide you through the process and get your claim settled as quickly as possible.


Find your insurance documents

and make sure you have all your information at hand, including your policy number


Call the claims team

on 01142 502 770 and explain exactly what happened


Provide photos if requested

to help us understand what happened as quickly as we can

Relaxed Person Making Claim