Motorcycle Track Day Insurance

Motorcycle track day life and personal accident cover for UK, European and worldwide circuits.

  • Protects against medical costs incurred if you have an accident whilst you are riding at a track event
  • Covers the cost of bringing you home and provides personal accident cover for both foreign and UK trackdays
  • Tailor made cover for single trip or annual multi-trip

Start your motorcycle track day insurance quote online

Get a quote

Or speak to an adviser:

02392 419 892

Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Can’t get through right now? Request a callback

Feefo logo



What does motorcycle track day insurance cover?

Additional extensions

Independent travellers can extend cover for cancellation / curtailment, delayed departure and travel disruption, plus accommodation expenses. This includes disruption by natural disasters, or if the Foreign & Commonwealth Office or similar body have issued a directive advising against all, or all but essential, travel.

Motorcycle trackday equipment insurance

Includes cover for specialist activity equipment up to £1,000 per person with a single item limit of £600. For an additional premium you can increase these limits up to £10,000 per person with a single item limit of up to £1,500. This option is available on single trip cover only.

Medical and emergency expenses

Cover for up to £10,000,000 medical and emergency expenses for trackdays outside of the United Kingdom, with up to £50,000 search and rescue costs following an accident.

Single or annual multi-trip cover

Choose from single trip cover if you’re planning on a one off break (for individual trips up to 6 months). Alternatively, you can opt for our annual multi trip policy which will cover up to 60 consecutive days and for as many adventures as you'd like during the policy term.

Motorcycle Track Day Insurance Claims

An insurance policy is only as good as its claims service. That’s why our exclusive motorcycle track day insurance policies are underwritten by White Horse Insurance Ireland dac.

This means that should you need to make a claim, you may contact their 24-hour dedicated motor claims team directly. However if at any time you’re looking for impartial advice or help with your claim, you can speak to one of our advisers who will be happy to support you.

Need to make a claim?

Call us or email us with:

  • Your policy number
  • A contact number
  • Details of your claim
  • Relevant photos

24-hour medical emergency assistance service

01733 224 892

Claims service

0344 892 1320

Lines are open Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm

Motorcycle Track Day Insurance Articles & Guides

Here's more content that may interest you:

Jaguar E Type V12 Roadster Series Iii 1971 75 1 Resize


Which Classic Car is the Best Investment?

Thinking of investing in a classic car? When faced with some different options, making the right one can seem daunting. Read our breakdown of these important factors and help yourself make an informed decision.

Classic Car Driving Routes


Towergate's Top 10 UK Scenic Driving Routes

As part of Towergate’s Great British Summer guide, we’ve enlisted the help of our friends at Footman James to compile a list of the best driving routes in the UK. So classic car or not, we can all make the most of our trips away this summer.

Triumph Spitfire


How to find the value of your classic car

We explore how to find the value of your classic car with the help of Patina. If you're buying, selling or looking for classic car insurance this helpful resource has plenty of data to help you establish the value of your classic and whether it's increasing or decreasing in value.

Motorcycle Track Day Insurance FAQs

Who is eligible for Motorcycle Track Day insurance?

The policy is available to people aged 69 years or under who are registered with a medical practitioner and are permanently resident in the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and the Isle of Man).

What motor events and activities do you cover?

We provide cover for a range of track-related activities and events, including: motor rallies (classic cars and motorcycles); hill climbing (within the UK); car track days (non-racing); and motorcycle track days, both non-competitive racing and non-racing (overseas and within the UK). If an activity you are interested in is not listed here, please get in touch with our team - it may still be covered.

Is there an age limit?

Cover is available to people aged 69 years or under. If you are aged over 69 please call us on 02392 419 892. We are open Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm, closed bank holidays.

Are there any countries that are not covered?

Bike Track Day Insurance will cover all countries and areas except those which the Travel Advice Unit of the Foreign & Commonwealth Office or the World Health Organisation (WHO) or similar body has advised against all or all but essential travel.

Can I get travel insurance if I have an existing medical condition?

Four Counties Trackday Insurance contains exclusions relating to your health and to that of other insured persons on the policy. You must refer to the 'Important conditions relating to health' of your insurance policy. if you are travelling outside the UK and you answer YES to any of the medical screening questions you must contact the medical screening line on 02392 419 068. Note: In some cases, an additional premium may be payable if we are able to cover the declared medical condition(s).

What are the advantages of annual multi-trip travel insurance?

If you are making several trips a year, annual multi-trip cover is usually the most cost effective option. For a single premium you will be covered for any number of trips throughout the year up to a maximum of 60 days each trip. Please note: a trip must involve pre-booked accommodation or travel unless it is a 'one-off' event taking place on a single day.

On the annual multi-trip policy, how many times can I travel and how long can each trip be?

The annual multi-trip policy covers you for an unlimited number of trips throughout the year up to a maximum of 60 days each trip. Please note: a trip must involve pre-booked accommodation or travel unless it is a 'one-off' event taking place on a single day.

In the event of a medical emergency whilst abroad, do I have to pay my medical bills myself?

If you are asked to pay a small bill for medicines and/or outpatient treatment it is often easier to settle your bill direct, keep all receipts and claim for the costs incurred on your return home. If you are admitted as an inpatient, then you must contact the 24-hour Medical Emergency Assistance Service as soon as possible. They will then arrange for medical expenses covered by the policy to be paid direct to the hospital/clinic.

Do I need a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC)?

An EHIC entitles you to reduced-cost, sometimes free, medical treatment that becomes necessary while you are in a European Economic Union (EEA) country or Switzerland. The card gives access to state-provided medical treatment only. Remember, this might not cover all the things you would expect to get free of charge from the NHS in the UK. You may have to make a contribution to the cost of your care. You may apply for an EHIC online: or by calling 0300 330 1350. Please note: An EHIC is not a substitute for travel insurance cover.

How can I pay?

You can pay by debit or credit card. We accept Mastercard and Visa. An additional charge of 2.5% applies to credit cards.

Regulatory information:

Four Counties Insurance Brokers Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England No. 4043759. Registered Address Towergate House, Eclipse Park, Sittingbourne Road, Maidstone Kent ME14 3EN.

Four Counties Insurance Brokers is part of the Towergate Group of Companies.

Request a callback

Full name   Contact number     Email address     Please note: This service operates only during office hours.