About High Net Worth Home Insurance


Bespoke cover to suit your lifestyle

Be informed about the options that could be available with our high net worth advised service. Whether you're a motor enthusiast, a boat owner or a collector of fine art, speak to an account executive who will recommend a buildings and contents insurance product based on your requirements.


Panel of high net worth insurers

We work with a specially appointed panel of insurers, meaning we have access to a broad selection when reviewing and making policy recommendations, with the satisfaction that each of our panel adhere to our exacting standards.


Direct Debit

Spread the cost of your insurance

You can spread the cost of your mid to high net worth insurance over 10 monthly direct debit instalments. Please read our dedicated page on Direct Debit.


High net worth claims team

Our dedicated team is here to support you, including when you need to make a claim,  your Account Executive will be on-hand to help facilitate the claims process.

Features of Mid to High Net Worth Home Insurance

Standard cover

Specialist advised service for mid and high net worth insurance

Understanding the true value of your home and contents can be tricky, especially when your needs are more complex. Our specialist advisors are here to help navigate and recommend a policy that’s right for your needs. Their knowledge and expertise mean they can guide you in assessing your requirements and help recommend products that best suit your lifestyle.

High-value buildings and contents cover

Through our Premier Home Product Suite insurer panel, our Account Executives can source and recommended the most appropriate Household Insurance options based on your requirements. With a specifically designed High Net Worth Household policy you could get improved cover levels for your property than those provided by a standard home policy, giving you peace of mind to enjoy your home and possessions.

High net worth insurance household portfolio

No matter if your needs are complex, with multiple properties, art, antiques and collections, valuable personal possessions, or high value motor vehicles, we can help, often consolidating under a single policy. Not only that, but we can help mitigate the risks of underinsurance with many of our insurers offering appraisals on buildings and contents.

Garden and outbuildings cover

Don’t forget about your outdoor spaces for cover that doesn’t simply stop at the garden door. All our insurer panel provide cover for your outbuildings and garden contents as well as your home, covering furniture, planting features, structures and installations, water features and more.

Mid to High Net Worth Insurance FAQs


What is a policy excess?


A policy excess is the first amount you are required to pay towards each claim made under a policy.


Why might I need a mid or high net worth insurance policy?


Typically, a person with high net worth requirements will need to protect higher value properties and contents, sometimes with assets and collections that cannot be covered on standard household or motor policies.

Household sums insured (re-build costs) for high net worth is typically upward of £500,000 buildings sums insured and £150,000 for contents.


Are my possessions covered outside of the home?


level of cover will depend on your selected policy. All our panel insurers provide worldwide cover on personal possessions. However you should make your account executive aware if you require additional cover to ensure this is included in your requirements.


What items can be covered under your high net worth insurance policy?


Examples of items that a high net worth policy can cover include:

  • Boats
  • Fine art
  • Antiques and collectibles
  • Jewellery
  • Musical instruments/equipment
  • Buildings (including grounds and other outbuildings such as stables)
  • Technology – laptops, desktops, tablets and mobile phones
  • High value motor vehicles
  • Cyber crime



I'm expecting my list of high value items to be added to, can I amend my policy to include new items?


You can make changes to your policy at any time, this includes if you have planned building works or home improvements. It is important to let us know if your sums insured requirements change, so that you are not at risk of underinsurance in the event of making a claim.


Will you need to survey my property or have my items valued?


This will depend on your selected policy provider, and in some cases they will request or arrange a survey of your property to assess detailed property cover requirements and any risks associated with your property. You may also be asked to provide or arrange valuations of certain items or your personal possessions. Your account executive will be able to provide more information should this be the case.


Can I pay for my high net worth policy in instalments?


If you would like to spread the cost of your policy, we offer the option to set up a direct debit to pay your premium in 10 equal monthly instalments. If you would like to know more about our monthly payment option, please visit our dedicated Direct Debit page.


Where can I find full details of my policy?


We have provided a summary of the key features of the policy, above. For details of the terms and conditions applicable, please refer to the insurance product information document and policy wording, which are available during the quotation process.

How do I make a claim?

When you need to make a claim, we’ll guide you through the process and get your claim settled as quickly as possible.

Speak to your account executive or you can refer directly to your policy wording for the specific claims contact details for your chosen policy provider.



Find your insurance documents

and make sure you have all your information at hand, including your policy number


Call the claims team

on 0330 102 6062 and explain exactly what happened


Provide photos if requested

to help us understand what happened as quickly as we can

Relaxed Person Making Claim